ADMISSION to COLLEGE OF FOREIGN CITIZENS
AND STATELESS PERSONS
Foreign citizens and stateless persons permanently residing in the Republic of Belarus (with a residence permit) and foreign citizens and stateless persons who have been granted refugee status in the Republic of Belarus are eligible to apply for college admission under the terms and conditions as provided for Belarus citizens, meaning that:
1) their education and training are to be funded from the budget in case they receive this type of education funded from the budget for the first time;
2) they get their education on a fee-paid basis.
Citizens of the Russian Federation, Republic of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyz Republic and Republic of Tajikistan are eligible to apply for college admission under the terms and conditions as provided for the citizens of the Republic of Belarus or under the terms and conditions as provided for foreign citizens and stateless persons transient or temporarily residing in the Republic of Belarus.
Foreign citizens or stateless persons transient or temporarily residing in the Republic of Belarus can apply for college admission:
· provided that the education and training they receive in college are to be funded from the budget or on a fee-paid basis in accordance with the international treaties of the Republic of Belarus;
· on a fee-paid basis – based on the results of final testing upon the acquisition of knowledge under the educational program for preparing persons for admission to educational institutions of the Republic of Belarus. These persons shall have a state-recognized certificate of completion of the course at the preparatory department or preparatory courses;
· on a fee-paid basis – based on the results of the interview that determine the level of fluency in the Russian language (in which education and training are delivered) that shall be sufficient for acquiring skills and knowledge to be provided in accordance with the college curriculum.
Foreign citizens and stateless persons are admitted to college under an agreement for training of a specialist with secondary specialized education (to be funded from the budget or on a fee-paid basis).
The agreement shall be made by the college with a foreign citizen, stateless person (legal representative of minor foreign citizens and stateless persons upon presentation of documents confirming their status) or with the representatives of foreign citizens and stateless persons acting under a power of attorney certified by a notary public or an authorized official and a legal entity (individual entrepreneur, individual) that pays a tuition fee (if any).
To BE ADMITTED for education and training, foreign citizens and stateless persons shall have a valid student visa to enter the Republic of Belarus. The visa shall be obtained under an official invitation received from the Belarusian State University.
1) an application for the receipt of an invitation with an indication of the level of the previous education, form of education (full-time, by correspondence);
2) a questionnaire;
3) a copy of the birth certificate and its certified translation into Russian;
4) a copy of the passport pages with personal information (which have the full name in Latin, passport number, its validity, country of citizenship (residence)) and their certified translation into Russian;
5) a copy of the education certificate (basic, secondary), its certified translation into Russian.
An official invitation is to be sent upon the review of the submitted documents.
The invitation and student visa shall be provided on a fee-paid basis. A consular fee for a student visa shall be paid at the place you get your visa. An invitation fee shall be paid upon your arrival at the Belarusian State University.
Upon your arrival in the Republic of Belarus, the following DOCUMENTS shall be submitted to the College Admission Committee:
· education certificate (document) that shall include academic disciplines studied and grades (marks) obtained - provided these documents are recognized in accordance with the established procedure in the Republic of Belarus;
· medical advisory committee certificate issued by the territorial health care organization of the Republic of Belarus after a medical examination which confirms absence of contraindications to training in the Republic of Belarus (it is a paid service, it costs 80 – 100 USD) - for those applying for full-time education;
· a medical certificate and HIV-negative certificate issued by an official health care authority of the country from which an applicant came for training;
· an original (copy) of the birth certificate;
· 6 3 x 4 cm photos;
· a certificate of completion of the course at the preparatory department, preparatory courses of secondary specialized educational institutions (if any).
The above documents made in a foreign language shall be supplemented with their certified translation into Russian.
Foreign citizens shall meet the following eligibility criteria to be admitted to college:
1) submission of the above documents to the Admission Committee;
2) positive interview;
3) a compulsory health insurance contract drawn up in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus;
4) signing of a note of awareness of the Rules of Stay of Foreign Citizens in the Republic of Belarus;
5) signing of an education and training agreement and paying in full before studies start of least one semester tuition fee.
All foreign citizens admitted to college shall contact a unit on the work with foreign citizens of the department of internationals relations of the BSU (4, Independence Ave., (BSU headquarters), room 108) for the registration of their transient stay and temporary residence in the Republic of Belarus. A fee for the registration of transient stay is about 6 USD, temporary residence - about 35 USD. Non-registration violates the legislation of the Republic of Belarus.
The costs of arrival into the Republic of Belarus and leaving for home country shall be covered by a foreign citizen.
Дни открытых дверей:
5 января 2023 года в 11.00
30 марта 2023 года в 10.00
ул. Комсомольская, д. 21
30 ноября 2022 года в 15.30 в ауд. 409
состоится заседание Педсовета